Re: curious reaction of xwpe to mouse or keyboard

> I am still very determined on making a properly functioning xwpe on our
> Dec-Alpha unix box. To a certain extent it works, but not satisfactorily.
[description of weird keyboard and mouse behavior]

> Any idea how to solve these problems?

Nope.  I don't know why xwpe would behave so oddly.  Does it work alright
if displayed on a different machine (but still running on the alpha)?
The only thing I can suggest is to get out a debug and start looking.

As for whether it is better to email me directly or the list, I suggest
the list.  That way if others have suggestions or solutions, they can
help out.  Either way get an equally slow response from me :).

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com