Re: SIGSEGV when hitting F2

[SIGSEGV when hitting F2]

Sorry about the slow response.

(Random unrelated thought: No libz.  I'm suprised a Mandrake 7.1 system
wouldn't have it.)

> Please tell me if the information given above is useful.
> I am quite new at programming / debuging.

The information in your two messages aren't too useful to me.  What I'd
like to know is what steps you do to cause the crash?  Do you simply
specify the file on the command line?  Or do you load it up after
starting xwpe?  Do you do anything or just press F2?  Can you send me
the file or at least describe the length of data (longest line and file
length)?

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com