Re: FAQ Update

At 09:25 PM 7/11/00 -0400, Dennis Payne wrote:
> > The FAQ has been updated slightly.
>
>[From FAQ]
> > Update: Xwpe now supports several other extensions for certain file
> > types, by default. This is done through the simple technique of
> > repeating the information in the syntax file. However, if you wish to
> > use other extensions, the advice below remains correct.
>
>Um... No.  Take a look at the syntax_def with 1.5.23a.

It would have worked!  :)  It just wouldn't have been very efficient....

Sorry about that...  gotta read the CHANGELOG more often.  It's fixed.

(I updated the FAQ from home and didn't have a syntax_def newer than .15a
to look at it, so that's something of an excuse.)

Later,
Kenn

Kenneth W. Flynn              | Graduate Fellow
flynnk@astro.umd.edu          | Department of Astronomy
www.astro.umd.edu/~flynnk     | University of Maryland