Re: FAQ Update

> The FAQ has been updated slightly.

[From FAQ]
> Update: Xwpe now supports several other extensions for certain file
> types, by default. This is done through the simple technique of
> repeating the information in the syntax file. However, if you wish to
> use other extensions, the advice below remains correct.

Um... No.  Take a look at the syntax_def with 1.5.23a.

6
.C .cc .cpp .cxx .h .hpp
73
and and_eq asm auto bitand bitor bool break case catch
char class compl const const_cast continue default delete

If instead of a number is encountered instead of period and extension,
it means the syntax applies for the following number of extensions.
I don't think any of the documention talks about this currently.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com