Re: Shaded Background Patch

Hi all,

the shaded colors patch is now available from
http://sourceware.de/xwpe/
along with the other patch (the unixbak patch).

May be someone could bring about a real nice
colorscheme that includes good background colors,
personally I just change the grey values
in my xwpe versions (although the patch does more...)

best regards
-- guido

--
gsm:+49(0)177-5928220 (0-24h)            "Edel sei der Mensch,
mailto:guidod@gmx.de ICQ:49289035         hilfreich und gut" --G.