Shaded Background

Guido Draheim (guidod@gmx.de) sent me a patch to xwpe.  It makes the
background and foreground colors different shades under X windows.  That
way the Dark Green background and Dark Green foreground would still
produce a readable result.

Currently I don't think I'm going to put it in.  256 color displays
already run out of color entries.  And the text would still be unreadable
for text mode versions.

It could possibly be a command line option if people really want it.
If people want to give it a try let me know and I'll post the patch.

(I found the default colors to be ugly but that a personal preference.)

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com