Re: X buffer

> does anyone else have problems cutting & pasting between xwpe and other
> apps?

Should probably put this in the known bugs?  There are two selection
methods under X windows.  One handles only simple text.  The other
one has more functionality (although I don't remember exactly what).
Xwpe only understands the simple text one.  Since only a few programs
didn't paste selections there as well, I've never bothered to fix it.
However, the new gnome terminal doesn't support the simple text version
so this is becoming more annoying.
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com