Re: XWPE crashes ?

> Yes, I believe Dennis is working on finding that bug. It affected me too
> on my Debian box. Expect the fix in the next release.

This random crashing while debugging/compiling has been know to me
for a while.  I haven't looked too closely at it in the past so perhaps
it's a simple fix but I doubt it.  My guess is that one of the many
pointers is invalid in some cases.

In general things that bother me get fixed first.  Generally I use
makefiles so instability with compiling/debugging doesn't bother me.
One of the flaws of open source software.

(Which is also why compilers still require '-c' and .cpp isn't recognized
as C++.)

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu