Re: Bugs not in the Changelog

Dennis Payne wrote:

> >    "Remove" in the File manager window doesn't work correctly. I
> > highlight the file to be removed, hit the remove button and my mouse
> > cursor switches to my "wait" cursor then nothing. File manager does not
> > remove the file... [snip]
> How unusual it works for me.  What option are you using for remove (see
> Options menu->File-Manager)?

Xwpe is using the default behavior of "Into Wastebasket". I do have the
.wpe and .wastebasket dirs in my homedir. They are both marked as
readable, writable and executable by the user. I had been keeping the
versions of xwpe in their own seperate directories so I would have a
version to test against to eliminate any system changes. I had never
done a "make install". I did. No difference. Starting from a xterm
doesn't give any clues on stdout. I'll try some gdb or strace to see
what I can find.

--
                                                          James M.
                                                          aka "Dart"