Xwpe Debug/Crash bug

Hello Everybody,
   Dennis, whether you meant to fix it or not the
debug-->success-->debug-->mistake-crash thing *seems* to be fixed. I
tested with 1.5.4a where the bug is still present and confirmed that
1.5.5a no longer crashes. Thank you. I'll do a little more strenuous
testing later tonight.
--
                                                          James M.
                                                          aka "Dart"

"I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil.
I simply suspect that if Microsoft ever met up with
the devil, it wouldn't need an interpreter."
                                          -Nicholas Petreley-