Xwpe 1.5.29a

Xwpe 1.5.29a has been released.  You might wonder what happened to
1.5.28a.  Well I uploaded everything for 28a but then discovered a
regression of XlookupString fix.  To fix the problem I quickly
released a new version.  Here are the changelog entries:

1.5.29a
* Fixed regression of XLookupString.

1.5.28a
* Corrected e_quit to properly quit the debugger.
* Corrected function help bug.
* Changed X11 colors to correspond to curses order.
* Disabled different pointers under X11 and add file manager menu item.
* Added Paulo César Pereira de Andrade's partial i18n patch.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com