default-string for search/replace and "watch"

Hi,

I added a subroutine to xwpe which gives the string under the cursor as
default-suggestion for the search/replace-string and as variable-name in
the watch-window that is activated with ctrl-F7. Anyone who is interested
can send me an e-mail for modifies sources.

In the Borland-times this string could even be further expanded by pressing
the right-arrow key. This canbe of help when not a whole array is wanted as
watch-variable, but just the specific element under the cursor. My routine
cuts the name when the braces and brackets start. If someone would like to
add this string-expansion-functionality with right-arrows, you're very
wellcome!

Arjan

Arjan van Dijk
Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research Utrecht
Faculty of Physics and Astronomy
Utrecht University
Princetonplein 5
NL - 3584 CC  Utrecht