Re: Copy & Paste bug

(Sorry for the slow response my ISP decided to shutdown my service for
no good reason.)

> If I select the text at the end of a line, copy it then paste it into the
> middle of a differnet line, all text to the right of the paste gets deleted.

I have seen problems like this with cut and paste.  Unfortunately I have
not found a consistent method of reproduction.  Until such time I can't
really do much about it.

> How hard would it be to make xwpe use the X clipboard so as to make possible
> copy and paste between other applications on the desktop?

It wouldn't be too hard but I find the X clipboard to be less reliable
than the xwpe internal version.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com