xwpe -> want autoconf?

Jan is going to create YA spinoff for xwpe, and amongst
the first shot is autoconf. Well, I have done quite a
bit of autoconf/automake hacking lately, so I could
easily contribute full autoconf support for the
xwpe-1.5.x. Obviously, you guys on the mailinglist
would be the first to test it on your platform, so
please raise your hand if you would be willing to
contribute a build&test run.

I'm currently testing on these platforms:
i586-pc-linux-gnu, hppa-hp-hpux10.20, sparc-sun-solaris2.6

hope to hear from you,
-- Guido