Re: TelePathy

Sorry. This may sound like a stupid idea because I have not been working on
Linux very long and I have not yet looked at the source for xwpe at all, but...
Should'n't  the path be malloc'ed and grown and shrunck as needed by the "File
manager" dialog. I am sure there is a reason that it it not, but that is what I
would do on anything using a path of unknown length. If one day I get five
minutes I promist I will do my part and take a look at that.

--

Roy Souther roy@silicontao.com
Take back control of your computer!