Re: Some Thoughs

At 05:37 PM 4/2/00 -0600, Roy Souther wrote:
>As for font, the big thing for me is I like the font that xwpe uses in X. Most

So do I.  There is one problem, however...  Under HP-UX, this font is not
available, and you get strange characters from a nearby font (at least
that's how I think this works).  I reported this to Dennis a while back,
but the number of people using HP-UX is rather small (and doesn't include
me anymore...), so I doubt anyone really cares about this.  However, being
able to change the font might help.

Later,
Kenn

Kenneth W. Flynn              | Graduate Fellow
flynnk@astro.umd.edu          | Department of Astronomy
www.astro.umd.edu/~flynnk     | University of Maryland