Cool years

I just noticed that in the File manager my years are displayed as 100.

Also I have noticed that some times when I do a copy and paste the action of
pasting will sometimes delete nearby text. I have not found any pattern to it
and so I can not repeat it but I will try to find a pattern.
Same thing happes sometimes when I use the Block move left | right.
I think it has some thing to do with pasting.
--
Roy Souther
silicontao_roy@technologist.com