Re: Setting compiler options?

>  It does not give the flags example but I think it would look like this.
> MY_FLAGS="-g -I-"$CPATHS
> CMPFLAGS=$(MY_FLAGS)

This is my reading of the documentation as well.  I tried loading up a
project and creating a variable (on the project window select "Options"
then "Variables...").  From there you can specify the MY_FLAG line found
above and xwpe save it properly.  On loading however it seems to just
throw it away.

Looks like a bug.  (Anybody have xwpe 1.4.2 installed.  I'm curious if
this feature worked in that version.  I'd guess not.)

[Unrelated Note]
The xwpe mailing list archive on identicalsoftware.com is currently
broken.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com