Xwpe compiling Java

Hi, I was looking the source code and i think it could be cool for xwpe to
compile java, and even generate a .html and open it with appletviwer,
anyway, i changed the code , in the file we_prog.c for some javac options,
and everything was right, but then i try to compile, it give me a message
like this

javac: invalid arguments:

but i am using valid arguments, what could it be..

or maybe i am change something in a bad way, please . help

		      /\
		     \\ \
		    \ \\ /        Ronnie Alfaro H
		   / \/ / /      Contaduria Pública
		  / /   \//\       Ing.  Sistemas
		   / / /\ /   1601 NW 97TH AVE., UNIT C-101
		    / \\ \         P.O BOX 025216
		     \ \\     SJO 3583 MIAMI, FL 33102-5126
		      \/