Forgetful Xwpe

Two other things I'd meant to mention but forgot.  Convertrc, the program
to convert old rc files to new ones, is going away since I don't think
anyone is using pre .12a (or there abouts).  It will come back if the
format is changed incompatibly but that doesn't seem likely in the near
future.

I started playing around with memprof.  It's a memory profiler written
by redhat.  I don't normally use them so my playing hasn't amounted to
anything yet.  It appears that xwpe is consistently leaking 4 bytes when
opening and closing a file.  Haven't looked at debugging or anything
else complicated.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com