[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Check Header bug
While looking throught the source of xwpe I noticed the code to check
if any header file used by the source code had changed had a bug in it.
It would recognize the following as not including the header file
(Or at least I think it does that from the source. Haven't actually
I didn't feel like figuring a fix so I moved on. Accidentally I hit
F7 later on. Xwpe froze. After attaching strace to it I found that it
was continually reading in header files. It doesn't check for "ifndef"
protection so recursive includes crash xwpe. No fix available yet.
I do have a fix for the delete redo bug. I plan on putting out a new
release of xwpe in a day or two so you'll have to wait 'til then.
Also I'll be heading off to the Atlanta Linux Showcase next week. I
don't know if I'll have a chance to check email.