Re: Xwpe 1.5.18a

Hi,

Now, when I compile under Solaris it complains for the same thing in
several files. One of them is the following

> we_debug.c: In function `e_d_quit':
> we_debug.c:517: warning: passing arg 3 of `tputs' from incompatible
pointer type
> we_debug.c:518: warning: passing arg 3 of `tputs' from incompatible
pointer type

The problem seems to be in unixmakr.h with this line:

#define e_putp(s) tputs((s), 1, fk_u_putchar )

The type of "fk_u_putchar" is not exactly the same as Solaris expects
according to the man:

int tputs(char *str, int affcnt, int (*putc)(char));
                                             ^^^^

Is it possible to do something with it ? (I do not dare to touch/change
it, because I do not know the implications. I think, this was introduced
recently, anyway.)

Thanx.
					Pedro