[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another release of xwpe commeth. Here is the CHANGELOG entry.
* Pedro's fix for Option->Editor bug
* Checks file system for the ability to do autosave/emergency save files.
* Supports multiple extensions per language syntax.
* More of Pedro's file-manager massage.
* Added Alexander's change case dialog.
* Hopefully fixed all AIX and OSF compile problems.
Notice the multiple extensions per language syntax. The new default
syntax_def file supports .C .cc .cpp .cxx as C++. However, unlike older
versions if there is a syntax_def no default languages are loaded. (It
used to load C and C++ if a syntax_def existed and didn't define them.)
See the sample syntax_def for how to define multiple extensions for one
syntax. (No documention updated on syntax_def format.)
Also Fortran90 syntax has been added to the additional syntaxes page.
Another bug that I discovered after looking into a debugging problem
is that when debugging starts xwpe stops in "main". This isn't correct
for non-C languages.
I was looking at how to fix the `gtk-config ...` problem. I noticed
that argument parsing goes through e_make_arg in we_prog.c so in theory
the ` parsing could be done in there. Of course the devil is in the
details. At this time no fix is implemented.