Re: GTK+ frontend?

I have thought about this before; unfortunately I do not know enough about
programming to be doing GTK just yet. Also there is already a GTK based
programming environment in development, gIDE, and it is quite nice, if not
complete. IMHO changing Xwpe to use GTK would be replicating these
efforts.

my $0.02
James

|  James Curbo -- <jc108788@cyprus.hsu.edu> - <james@mousehole.sandwich.net>  |
| computer science/math undergraduate - http://mousehole.sandwich.net/~james/ |
|  Henderson State University Department of Mathematics and Computer Science  |