XWPE crashes ?

Hi Xwpe Developers,

I like XWPE very much and I'm using it for quite a year now. Thanks for
writing and supporting it !.
There is one thing to mention that is very important to be eliminated
somehow:
I first used the orginal version (1.4 ? ) on Linux and now tried the new
version 1.5.14a on SUN Solaris and
SuSE Linux.
Did anybody find the bug (in the original or new version) that makes it
crash sometimes ? It happen to me
on making C++ Code and also while debugging and inspecting. The orginal and
new version
seem to behave in the same manner, always a segfault and Emergency Save. I
only tried the X-Windows
versions.

Bye Hubertus