Some Ideas

Binary files:  Does anyone want this feature in xwpe?  I personally don't
find the current binary file loading useful.  I'd prefer to hex editor
type setup.  However, I'm considering simply removing it for the time
being.

Max Column:  I've been thinking about changing how max column works.
Instead of always being active word wrap could be turned on and off.
Perhaps make it so that each syntax could specify whether word wrap is
on or off.  That way C++ files could default to no word wrap while text
files could have word wrap.

(The max column change is going to take some time and won't be in the next
release.)

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu