[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com (Xwpe List)
- Subject: Re:Bugs--and reformating
- From: Dennis Payne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:16:54 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199807270639.CAA15051@cs.rpi.edu> from "email@example.com" at Jul 27, 98 02:39:05 am
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
It appears the majordomo is sensitive about messages sent.
So I suggest not sending messages that have config beginning
a line. -- Dennis Payne
> After a lot of messing trying to get ncurses and wpe to work
> correctly on my "updated" machine I've decided to give up and start
> Redhat OS "updates" are a major pain. Too bad so much garbage is left
> laying around. My test machine (Windeath) is getting wiped and
> reinstalled fresh. All testing will now be done on my other "pure" RH
> 5.1 machine.
> For all intents and purposes they are identical so my stated machine
> config is still valid as are the Fkey errors. The only major change to
> my bug report is that wpe does NOT mess the screen or keyboard without a
> file for argument. All others remain the same and add backspace in wpe
> not working correctly.
> This may be one for the FAQ. We'll find out as more people "update"
> to 5.x I guess.
> James M.
> aka "Dart"
> A thought for linux users:
> "How about that? Together, we're a genius."