Emergency Save

Currently when xwpe crashs it creates *.ESV files.  On a dos filesystem,
when it saves file.c to file.c.ESV it ends up overwriting file.c
(pointed out by Sebastiano Suraci).  Sebastiano's fix was to save file.ES0.

I was thinking of changing it so that the *.ESV files are stored in the
temporary directory created by xwpe (/tmp/we_[pid]).  Possibly also moving
the autosave files there as well.  (The assumption being that the /tmp
directory is stored on a filesystem that allows long filenames.)

Opinions?  Other suggestions?

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu