Xwpe 1.5.6a

Xwpe 1.5.6a has just been put on the xwpe alpha homepage.
(http://www.rpi.edu/~payned/xwpe/alpha.html)

What's in it:
* New configure script.  aclocal.m4 is taken from lynx 2.8.1 dev 4
* Fixed remove bug (working mouse cursor stayed after removing file).
* Fixed some cut and paste bugs.
* Fixed no windows zoom bug.
* Fixed up prototypes in edit.h and progr.h.
* Incorporated some of Alexander Neundorf's changes.
* Incorporated Kenn Flynn's file manager patch.
* Incorporated Alexei Pavlov's changes to autoindenting.

What is not in it:
Alexander Neudorf & Alexei Pavlov have suggested changes to Block Move to
     Left functionnality neither are included yet.
Alexander Neundorf has had problems with cut & paste that were fixed by
     setting MAXCOLUM to 512.  This shouldn't fix the problems so I haven't
     added the changes.

What really needs testing is the config script on various systems.  I have
tested it on AIX, Irix, Linux, and Solaris.  Solaris didn't work although
that might be because of RPI's weird setup.

Also there is an lsm file but I'm not entering it into the lsm database
until more testing has been done on the configure script.

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu