Re: About problem with xwpe-1.5.24a

>   I've got a problem when starting xwpe under Mandrake-7.0:
>   It says "Got signal 11: exiting" and makes core file up to 8 Mb.
>   When I was installing it everything was allright.
>   When I'm using telnet xwpe works almost fine. May be I didn't do
>   some nessesary actions during installation?

First time I've heard of a problem with the X windows version.  What
version of X windows do you have ('rpm -q XFree86')?  I'm assuming you
used the binary rpms for xwpe from the web site.  Compiling from the
source would probably fix the problem but I'm not really sure why the
binaries would fail.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com