Re: Xwpe's Color Madness

John Duchek emailed me about odd colors in wpe and we.  The problem was
fixed by using '-so' to load the default colors.

I played around with xwpe and recreated the problem.  If you start xwpe
in X windows without an options file and save the options file you'll
end up with the unusable wpe.  This is because the number of terminal
colors isn't set since X windows doesn't need them.  So when the terminal
color palette is initialized it incorrectly sets the values.  The only way
to get a correct options file is to start in wpe first.  No bug fix
available yet.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com