Re: Xwpe Sites

> I would like to put up a glowing blab about xwpe. What kind of pages are
> you looking for, mirrors, links, promo's?

I'm mainly just looking to setup links to existing xwpe web sites.
I don't know what would make a good xwpe web site.  Brian keeps syntax
files and icons.  Guido has a site with patches he made that I haven't
put in the official release.  (Or at least he did I haven't checked if
it's still around.)  I have thought in the past that a nice description
on how to use project files would be good.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com