Re: Faq

> Hi, i'm new to the list, so please forgive me if i'm putting out something
> old. But i have tried on quite a few occasions to get the fag, and everytime
> have recieved a page state that the file cannot be found. Is the server that
> the faq resides on down? If so is there a mirror somewhere else?

The FAQ has been down since Kenn's RPI account was closed down.  He plans
on putting it up somewhere else but hasn't to my knowledge.  I don't know
of any mirror either.

BTW the patch from Martin appears to have been mangled by his emailer.
I mainually inserted it and will likely do a .22a release soon.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com