[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I've been a rather poor maintainer of xwpe recently sorry. I figured I
put up the latest stuff I have. So the web site now has 1.5.13a and it
will be available from sunsite as soon as they update it. (No rpms just
Here's the changelog stuff:
* Added Alex Buell's patch for the new glibc.
* Removed support for editing binary files.
* Added Brian's patch to Search and Replace.
* Added Martin Zampach's patch to adjust breakpoints when new lines added and
to load/save the breakpoints/watches with the project.
* Started incorporating Roman Levenstein's changes. POSIX regular
expressions for matching and replacing. Ctrl-F1 now looks up the
And it should no longer have the multiple seg fault problem
(.ESV.ESV.ESV...). If someone feels like beating on it to test this I'd
(Note: The "binary" option is still on the file-manager option menu and I
don't think I removed references from the documentation.)