Re: RCS, CVS and printing docs

> What has to be done in order to get xwpe to automatically use RCS or CVS?
Nothing (sort of).  I have email from someone who did some modifications
to xwpe in '95 which include some support RCS and CVS.  Unfortunately
he hasn't responded back to me so he hasn't sent me the changes yet.

[printing docs]
I assume you mean the online help.  The help file currently can't be
printed because of the control characters within it.  (I perfer
electronic material to printed so it didn't even occur to me that
some might want to print it.)  You could "tr" to delete all the control
characters and print that.  (Specifics not given since I always mess up
tr command line arguments.)

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu