Xwpe 1.5.10a

The newest version of xwpe (1.5.10a) is now available from the xwpe
homepage.  Here is the changelog info:

* Fixed long filenames from crashing xwpe when the window is shrunk.
* Added Duane Penzien's wastebasket delete bug fix.  Should probably display
     some message when this occurs.  It currently does nothing.
* Added Anthony Barbachan's patch for newer terminfo.
* Repaint the desktop no longer resizes all windows.

Just a bunch of bug fixes but still important.  (In particular I was
thankful for Anthony's solution to the newer terminfo I thought I
was going to need to complicate the configure script.)

I haven't uploaded it to sunsite but will soon.

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu