Old curses problem

The old curses library apparently has variables named CR and DC.  This
causes problems since xwpe #defines those to names.  Slackware systems
have compilation problems because of this with 1.5.8a.  I've renamed
the #defines and put the new version on my ftp site.
  ftp://identical.stu.rpi.edu/pub/linux/xwpe/xwpe-1.5.9a-pre0.tgz

If this proves successful I will likely upload it sunsite as 1.5.9a.
It doesn't have any other changes except for the save patch.

Also I will be leaving tommorow night for a few days so anything sent
to me after then won't be acted upon until I get back.

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu