Re: Large copies

> I got some error messages about multiple definition of tputs
Were you using ncurses, curses, or -DTERMCAP?

> Just changing MAXCOLUMN to 512 DOES help against the core dumps, just
> try it.

I can't manage to get it to crash by copying and inserting the text you
suggest.  Do you have option file (~/.xwpe/xwperc)?  Because that should
be loaded first and change the value of cn->maxcol which negates any
effect of changing MAXCOLUMN.

What system are you trying it on and what compiler?

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu