EXDEV undefined

The remove patch breaks compilation with:

we_fl_unix.c: In function `e_renocpy':
we_fl_unix.c:1446: `errno' undeclared (first use this function)
we_fl_unix.c:1446: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
we_fl_unix.c:1446: for each function it appears in.)
we_fl_unix.c:1446: `EXDEV' undeclared (first use this function)
make: *** [we_fl_unix.o] Error 1

I grepped the source but didn't find any reference to either of these
except in we_fl_unix.c of course.
--
                                                          James M.
                                                          aka "Dart"